Who we are
Last updated: 09.07.2020
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal identifiable information may include but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”, “Personal Data”, “Data”).
Information Collection and Use
FM3D may ask you to provide certain personal information when you:
- Sign up to our launch alert or other commercial communication
- Submit a request in our contact form
Fluid Metal 3D may use collected personal information for:
- Product/service development and/or improvement
- Providing your requested service or inquiry
- Contacting you by your request
- Engagement of (direct) marketing activities
- Engagement of personal communications and advertisement; and
- Improving and analysing use and performance of web site
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded and stored on the computer when the user opens a web page. For example, the cookie is used to store login details, remember a shopping cart in the online store or record where the user moves around the website.
Different types of cookies / cookies
- session-dependent cookie
- fixed cookie
- first or third-party cookies
Session-dependent cookies are deleted after the session ends, that is, when you close your browser. These cookies are used, among other things, to register a user on the website and to get an overview of what the user does on the page.
Fixed or Permanent cookie
The fixed cookie is not deleted after the end of the session. Fixed cookies can often contain information about authentication, language settings and menu selections. This makes future site visits faster and more customized for the user.
Third-party cookie (cookie) is a cookie (fixed or session-dependent) set by someone other than the owner of the website that the user visits. Examples of this are advertisements and advertising banners on online newspapers.
Below are the listed cookie tools and third-party services used by Fluid Metal 3D:
- Google analytics – is a target tool that tracks and reports anonymous traffic to our website.
- Google tag manager – Allows easy implementation of marketing tags that provides traffic information from our website such as sources, duration, ‘scroll’, handles or conversions. Subsequently, the data is sent to other third-party services.
- Google Optimize – Provides Fluid Metal 3D with the opportunity of easy split testing of web-site content varieties. Analytical cookies are used to target specific variants of content, and experiment cookies are used to get statistics over how the user interacts with the testing content.
- Facebook Custom Audience – Advertising service used to import collected email addresses for further targeting of ads on Facebook. By using custom audiences, Fluid Metal 3D can better interact with relevant users across multiple channels and create “look alike” audiences for testing.
- Facebook Pixel – An analysis tool consisting of a code is implemented on our website. The pixel is used for tracking visitors to the website. This information is used to re-target visitors with Facebook ads and analysing website behaviour on re-visits.
- Google Ads Conversion – Enables FM3D to determine how many users are interacting with our ads, which ads and ad groups are performing well, and whether the audience is completing the actions defined as conversions.
- Google Ads User Lists – A remarketing tool used to construct standard audiences.
- Google Dynamic Remarketing – A remarketing tool that serves the purpose of showing visitors products or services they have previously showed interest for on the Site.
- LinkedIn Ads and LinkedIn marketing solutions– Serves the purpose of remarketing and conversion tracking by pre-defined actions performed by Site visitors.
- Twitter Advertising – Displays ads to the users of Twitter and gives the opportunity of remarketing based on user interests and devices.
- Twitter Conversion Tracking – A tool used for tracking conversions triggered by a twitter ad leading to our Site.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Data retention, modification and deletion
We will only store and process the data for the purpose you have provided it to us. You may change any data you have provided to us. You can request a data removal to remove all personal user data. Please note that the data may still be part of our encrypted backup database.
By GDPR (Article 15-21), You have the legal right to:
- Access your personal data by request
- Request correction and deletion of your personal information
- Restrict our processing of your personal data by request
- Submit a request for data portability
- Object to the processing of your personal data, especially where Fluid Metal 3D processes your personal data for marketing related profiling
- Withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data at any time; and
- Lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
The security of your personal information is important to us, but keep in mind that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we do our best to use commercially acceptable means of protecting your personal information, it is impossible to guarantee absolute security of your personal information. If you have reason to believe that your personal information is being misused or not reasonably protected, please contact us through the form in the contact page.